- Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche’s Keynote Address: “Translating the Words of the Buddhadharma for Hearing, Contemplation and Meditation”
- Buddhist Literary Heritage Project Conference Proceedings
- Mid-Conference Update
- Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche Speech
- Letter from Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche
- List of Participants
- Peter Skillings: “Translating The Buddha’S Words: Some Notes On The Kanjur Translation Project”
With the help of our 108 founding sponsors and thousands of individual donors, we provide funding to the translators who are working to safeguard these important teachings for future generations.