We are pleased to announce that the 2016 translation grant cycle is now open!
We welcome all translators who are interested to translate the Kangyur to form your teams and submit a proposal to us. The submission deadline is: July 15, 2016.
Please consult the most updated versions of our grants and editorial documents for instructions on how to submit an application:
- [G1] An Overview of 84000 Translation and Grants Policies
- [G2] 84000 Selected Source Texts List (last updated on April 27, 2016)
- [G3] 84000 Grants Application Form
- [G4] 84000 Guidelines for Translators
- [G5] 84000 Guidelines – Checklist
To get a wider perspective on 84000’s plans, view:
- [G6] 84000 Editorial Policy
For any grant-related inquiries, please contact the Grants Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up on our translators’ mailing list, please contact us at email@example.com, and provide us with information on your full name, residential country, and language expertise.
We thank you for your interest in participating in our mission to translate and make the words of the Buddha available to everyone.Start Slide Show with PicLens Lite