Our 2014 grant cycle is now closed. The next grant cycle will be opened around April 2015.
Please consult the most updated versions of our grants and editorial documents for instructions on how to submit an application:
- [G1] An Overview of 84000 Translation and Grants Policies
- [G2] 84000 Selected Source Texts List
- [G3] 84000 Grants Application Form
- [G4] 84000 Guidelines for Translators
- [G5] 84000 Guidelines – Checklist
To get a wider perspective on 84000’s plans, view:
- [G6] 84000 Editorial Policy
For any grant-related inquiries, please contact the Grants Committee at email@example.com.
To sign up on our translators’ mailing list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide us with information on your full name, residential country, and language expertise.
We thank you for your interest in participating in our mission to translate and make the words of the Buddha available to everyone.Start Slide Show with PicLens Lite